About this listing
1 bedroom garden flat, 15 minutes to the Olympic Park. Sleeps 4.
This well-maintained recently reburbished one bedroom flat is in the basement of a Victorian house on a residential road. Best feature is a 40" walled garden - great for summer BBQ's! 3 mins walk from Dalston Kingsland train station (4 stops to Olympic park) and 15 mins walk from the amenities of London Fields (heated lido, free kid's paddling pool, weekend farmer's market, tennis courts). Very close to bars and restaurants of trendy Dalston. Private front door.
Prices for Paralympics available on request.
Things to do nearby
A recently reburbished period accommodation with own front door.
• Large living room with two comfortable sofas seating 4 (second sofa is a sofa bed sleeping 2) and dining table and chairs seating up to 6. Flat screen TV with freeview + DVD player and plenty of books to read. Lovely bay window.
• Spacious bedroom with patio doors onto private garden. Wardrobe and draws for clothes storage.
• Kitchen with new cooker, fridge, electric hob and all cooking utensils and cutlery
• Separate cupboard housing washing machine and good storage space
• Bathroom with bath/shower
• Large well maintained private walled garden with table and chairs seating 6 + large BBQ.
Other features include:
• Close to Dalston Junction (5mins) & Dalston Kingsland (3mins) stations
• Weekly cleaner /gardener
• Wireless internet
• On street parking (parking vouchers for one car will be provided if required)