About this listing
Perfectly located for excellent transport links to the Olympic stadium as well as to central and east London, this stylish and spacious three bedroom semi detached house with built in garage and landscaped garden is an ideal place to enjoy the best of the Olympics as well as all that the city of London has to offer.
Things to do nearby
Walthamstow Central underground station on the Victoria line is just five minutes walk from the door. This line takes you direct to Oxford Circus in 20 minutes and to Kings Cross in 15 minutes where there is a direct link to the Eurostar terminal. Walthamstow Central also has an overground train station, ¬¬which takes you direct to Liverpool Street in the East End of London. Liverpool Street is the terminus for Stanstead Express.
When you are travelling the Olympic stadium and or Westfield in Stratford, you can take a 15 minute bus (number from straight outside of the house) or travel for 15 minutes by cab or car straight there.
Walthamstow's historic village is only a 5 minute walk away from the house and this is a wonderful place to enjoy excellent food in restaurants and cafes offering italian, modern British and spanish cuisines. A short walk from the house will also take you to the William Morris gallery set in Walthamstow's newly landscaped Lloyd Park.
Walthamstow's bustling high street which boasts all the amenities you could possibly need including supermarkets, shopping mall, library, Europe's longest street market, a farmer's market every Sunday as well as a variety of cafes is also only a five minute stroll from the house.
- Stylish, comfortable and spacious three bedroom semi-detached terraced house with garage and landscaped garden.
- Sleeps 5 with option to use comfortable double sofa bed in living room so as to accommodate a maximum of 6 in total.
- Large kitchen with dining table and original retro furniture is a feature of the house
- Fridge freezer, gas cooker/oven, wifi broadband, Sky TV, washing machine, electric clothes dryer.
- Upstairs bathroom with shower, bath, WC.
- Master bedroom with King-size bed and fitted wardrobes (wardrobe space will be made available for use)
- Second bedroom with comfortable double bed
- Third bedroom with single bed
- Bed linen and towels will be provided (included in price).
- Well maintained private garden with decked dining area and BBQ facilities
- (on request) Use of the Garage under the house can be arranged if requested 3 months prior. This is suitable for suitcases or equipment you might have.
- Cot can be provided and children's toys/books/DVDs made available if required at no extra cost.
- On street resident permit parking available – temporary permits can be supplied as part of the rental fee for ne car and happy to look at this for a second car
We have a large selection of books, DVD player with selection of DVDs, a CD stereo and a large selection of CDs, all of which you are welcome to use.
The house will be cleaned and bed linen changed weekly (included in price.)
Terms and Deposits
50% Deposit to hold Olympic house rental.
Balance Three Months Before arrival.
£500 damage deposit upon arrival.
Damage deposit returned on the last day.
Other deposits are non-refundable.
Payment: BACS bank transfer