About this listing
A studio flat in an amazing location just moments away from Russell Square, this would be ideal location for journalists (one minute away from the media transport hub) or visitors wishing to indulge in the joys of Central London living. As well as being conveniently located for travel to all major Olympics events, you would be within walking distance of buzzing areas for nightlife such as Soho and Covent Garden.
The flat consists of a fully furnished studio room, separate kitchen and bathroom. Features include:
- Broadband internet access
- 34 inch TV and DVD player
- Entrance with 24 hour porters
- Dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and electric hobs.
The flat is available throughout the Olympics and Paralympics period. Longer lets can be negotiated.
Things to do nearby
The flat is within walking distance to following stations:
- Russell Square 1 min
- St Pancras 10 mins (Javelin train direct to Stratford)
- Holborn 8 mins (direct tube to Stratford)
The media transport hub is a one minute walk from the flat.
There is a large Waitrose supermarket in the Brunswick centre (2 mins walk), with numerous restaurants and pubs nearby.