About this listing
With walking distance from USA Olympic Team, Weight lifting, Wrestling, Fencing, Judo, Boxing (Excel Centre) and central to other venues.
Details of the property:
- Three bedroom house with a garden
- Large living room / Dinning room
- Parking Space (Permit provided)
- Very short walking distance from Metro (DLR) station
- Short walking distance from USA Olympic Team stage and training facilities
- Walking distance from Shops, bank, ATM, Restaurants, Pub, Child Nursery, and others
- Walking distance from Excel Center where they host Wrestling and Weight lifting
- 10- 15mins way by metro to Olympic Village and O2 dome.
- Lots of facilities for your stay (see photos)
- Safe neighborhood
- No Car needed, as everything is within 10mins either by walk, bus or metro
- None smoking and no pets are allowed
- More photos posted on My Photo Album
- Broadband WiFi
- High Definition LCD TV and Satellite Dish
- HD channels
- Radio/CD Alarm
- Washing machine
- Garden and BBQ facilities
- Wireless Phones with free landline calls in the UK evenings and weekends. Free incoming calls.
- Central Security System
- Fire alarms on both floors and fire extinguisher
- Directory of local shops and restaurants
- On phone support
- Iron and Iron board
- Complementary toiletries
- New sheets, covers, and towels at start of the client stay
If there is anything not listed that you want, please let us know and we will see if we can accommodate.
3 bed, 2 bath newly decorated terraced house with large garden in Beckton.
Its position and transport links make it an ideal place to stay if you are visiting London for the 2012 Olympics.
The property is available either side of the Games as well as throughout the Olympic and Paralympic events.
First bedroom: x1 super king bed.
Second bedroom: x1 double bed
Third bedroom: x1 double bed at present however this can be removed and a single or double bed will replace it depending on your requirements.
Bathrooms: x 1 bathroom (ensuite) with bath and power shower, x1 bathroom with power shower. Both contemporary design with luxury towels and bath products provided.
Living room: comfy living space with modern leather sofas and specially designed shutters.
Dining room: separate dining space with wine fridge and dining table for up 6 people.
Kitchen: separate kitchen fitted with all the mod cons you would expect.
Garden: large well kept garden with patio area, grass area, table & chairs and umbrella.
Parking: free car parking available directly outside the house.
• Cleaner provided dependant on length of stay
If there is anything not listed above that you would like please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements.
Things to do nearby
Beckton is our nearest station on the Docklands Light Railway which is less than a 5 minute walk away.
For diving, swimming, synchronised swimming, modern pentathlon, basketball, handball, BMX, hockey, athletics, track cycling and water polo events.
The Olympic park is a 22 minute journey on the Docklands Light railway from Beckton station.
London Excel Centre
Excel is an existing exhibition and conference centre with 5 arenas and will host a range of Olympic and Paralympic sports during the 2012 games including boxing, fencing, judo, table tennis, Taekwondo, weight lifting and wrestling. East London University at the Excel will be the home of USA Olympic Team stage and training facility.
The excel centre is a 10 minute journey on the Docklands Light Railway from Beckton or a 5 minute taxi ride.
For artistic gymnastics, trampoline and basketball events. The O2 Arena is an 18 minute journey on the DLR and Jubilee line from Beckton.
For all Olympic and Paralympics equestrian events. Greenwich Park is a 37 minutes journey on the Docklands Light Railway from Beckton.
Other venues and events by DLR/train:
Horse Guards Parade (beach volley ball) 34 minutes
Earls Court (volleyball) 51 minutes
Wimbledon (tennis) 59 minutes
Wembley Arena and Wembley Stadium (football and badminton) 1 hour
within walking distance there are 2 large local supermarkets, Asda and Tesco as well as several other shopping stores and eateries at Gallions Reach retail park.
London City Airport is 20 minutes by DLR or 5 minutes by black taxi.