About this listing
A modern, secure, ground floor one bedroom flat on a quiet street in the heart of London's trendy East End. Excellent tranpsort links to the Olympic Park and into Central London.
- 7 minute walk to Bethnal Green tube (Central Line), from there a 5 minute journey to the Olympic Park
- frequent bus links into London and the Olympic Park
- 30 minute walk to the Olypmic Park along the Regents Canal on which the flat is located
- double bedroom with linen and towels supplied
- free wifi
- TV with freeview
- secure, gated parking
- fully equipped kitchen with washing machine
- bath with shower
- dining table, seats 4
- doors onto the communal garden
- serviced weekly, landord contactable 24 hours
Things to do nearby
The flat is located in a lively part of London on the border of Hackney and Bethnal Green. Broadway Market, Victoria Park Village and Columbia Rd flower market all offer an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs, bars, supermarkets and banks, all on your doorstep.
One of Europe's biggest shopping centres, Stratford Westfield, has just opened nearby. Victoria Park, where Olympic events will be screened live, and London Fields, with it's lido, are within 5 minutes walk of the flat.