About this listing
This is a beautifully presented period flat on the top floor of a 1930’s Mansion block situated in the heart of vibrant Dalston. It has many original features including timber floorboards, as well as stylish furnishings throughout. 40 sq.m.
The flat is ideal for a couple, as there is one double bed.
More photos available here: http://tinyurl.com/eaglemansions
- Spacious and comfortable
- Mid-century modernist furnishings
- Seating for seven people
- Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin iPod dock
- Art deco fireplace
- Gorgeous views at sunset
- Large and bright
- Fitted to a high standard
- Table and chairs for 6 diners
- Washing machine and dryer (combo)
- 5 hob gas stove and electric oven
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Kettle, toaster and microwave
- Huge selection of cooking equipment and implements
- Airy and peaceful
- Handcrafted wooden double bed
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage
- Modern 3-piece suite
- Shower over bath
- Free wireless internet
- Central heating
- Secure gated area for cycle storage
- Linen and towels provided
Things to do nearby
- Dalston Kingsland Station is 5mins walk (0.3miles), which is 4 stops (13mins) to Stratford (Olympic Village)
- 30mins via train/tube to central London (Oxford Street)
- Plenty of local buses to areas such as Shoreditch, Islington, London Bridge etc.
Dalston and local area:
The flat is on a quiet side road just off the main high-street in Dalston, which is a vibrant, creative and exciting area of London.
- Independent cafes serving locally made bread, locally roasted coffees and locally brewed beers
- Wide choice of restaurants including London’s best Turkish eateries
- Plenty of supermarket and independent grocery store options right on the doorstep
- Local markets including Ridley Road (fresh produce), Broadway (street food and crafts)
- Large variety of traditional British pubs, many serving homemade food
- Home to many hip bars, clubs, live music and theatre venues
- Cool vintage and secondhand shops within area
On arrival we will provide:
- A customised Google Map of useful local places on arrival.
- A hamper of local London produce such as bread and beer to welcome you :)
Male from United Kingdom
We are a friendly and sociable couple who love our home in Dalston! We cycle everywhere in London but also enjoy escaping into the countryside at every opportunity.