About this listing
Beautiful, friendly Olympic Home
Beautiful bright airy and friendly 3 dbl bedroom flat. + Sofabed for two in the sitting room.
- Southfacing rear deck overlooking leafy gardens.
- All mod cons: 50inch TV, full cable & 50Mb broadband, Piano
- Champagne on arrival
- Cooked/Continental breakfast available on request
- Food & Drink Deliveries available within a 2 hr window - can be booked in advance
- Price includes Cleaner/sheet change once a week, additional cleaning/ironing/shoe shining available £20/hr
- Special deals for corporates
Transport is Excellent
- Airports: Direct train to Gatwick/Luton (1hr). 35-40 min cab to Heathrow/Stansted/City (out of rush hour). Airport collection available.
- Olympics: 25min to Stratford on Overland - best train in London! no crowding, brand new trains. Much better than tube.
- Easy 20 min Tube/bus to West End/Covent Garden/City
Smallest room is 8.5ft x 13ft (see photo). This rooom and one other look over street, the largest room looks over the gardens.
There are several great pubs within 2 min walk serving excellent food, including one newly refurbished gastro pub across the road. Hampstead Heath is ten minutes walk (wild and expansive with many woods and meadows to lose yourself in and natural bathing ponds). Regents Park is 15 minutes walk (Carefully manicured flower gardens, a boating lake, perfect for an aristocratic stroll). Camden nearby is teenage heaven with music, bars, new age markets, and the canal.
Your friendly Landlord will be nearby and is happy to help you out with anything you need: local advice, restaurant suggestions, transport arrangements, shoe and garment repairs, anything you'd expect from an attentive concierge. He can supply cooked or continental breakfast (extra cost).
As the Landlord is a philosopher, there is an extensive library of philosophy, science, spiritual, biography and literature books available to read. As well as the piano there are electric guitars (incl bass) by arrangement.
Male from United Kingdom
Speaks English, French
I work in venture capital and am studying for a PhD in Philosophy
25min to Olympics, best train line. Friendly!