About this listing
From the beginning October we are embarking on a yearlong adventure. We are therefore looking for someone that would like to rent our little flat for that time. We are looking for someone reliable who doesn't mind having some of our stuff still in the house (i.e. Pictures, furniture -although this can be discussed), and doesn't mind doing a little gardening every now and then. I will clear a whole lot of the stuff you see in the pics, so wont be quite at crazy.
The rent would be Ã‚Â£1,350 with all bills included (except phone, internet and any extra TV channels). Parking is available on the street and costs approx. Ã‚Â£120 a year with the local council.
If you are interested, please get in touch and I'd be happy to show you around.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen dining area
- Bathroom (bath, shower, toilet)
We are about a 10-15min walk from Woodgreen tube on the Piccadilly line / easy change for Victoria line too at Finsbury park. Takes around 25min into central London.
Things to do nearby
- Easy bus, cycle ride, walk to Muswell hill, Crouch end, Alexandra palace, Stoke Newington, buses/overland train down to east London
- Interesting events and gigs and Alexandra Palace
- 10min walk into Woodgreen (all the high street stores/supermarkets)
- Lots of places to eat in Green lanes (Turkish) and Crouch End
My Flat is available to rent
Female from United Kingdom
Speaks English, German
Hello! Am looking for someone to rent our little flat while we go around the world travelling and visiting my family in New Zealand. Fingers crossed I can find someone lovely here :)
Cosy, fully furnished flat with garden