Rent my 1 bed FlatEast Royal Borough of Greenwich, United Kingdom
1 double bedroom, high spec, furnished, brand new flat next to Greenwich Pier and close to Emirate Air Line. O2 Arena and North Greenwich Underground Station (Jubilee Line), shops, bars, restaurants - all within very close proximity.
* Stunning views, balcony overlooking river Thames, Greenwich Pier, Emirates Airline and riverside walk.
* Secure entrance and lifts (operatable with fob)
* Communal areas for residents
* Residents Gym membership included
* Residents Swimming pool membership included (at 14th floor with stunning views across London, sun deckchairs etc!)
* Roof garden (perfect for those London sunsets!)
* New kitchen, all modern appliances, washing machine.
* Double glazing (floor to ceiling windows make it a very bright flat).
* Furnished throughout, extras can be added/modified at tenant's request
* Built in wardrobes
* Heated floors
* Completely silent inside (no outside noise can penetrate). The flat faces riverside and not O2 Arena
* Internet up to 300 Megabits per second from BT Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (bills not included)
* Secure bicycle storage available
* Private concierge (direct line inside flat)
* Nice neighbours :-)
* The property is located only 4 minutes walk from North Greenwich Underground and bus station
* Bars, restaurants and night life inside and outside O2 Arena
* Tesco local within 5 mins walk
* IKEA and Millenium Centre only 15 mins walk (or 3 mins by bus)
* Pleasant green spaces
* Parking is available and plentiful (at extra cost)
* 3 mins by Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf, 8 minutes to London Bridge - ideal for commuting
* Council tax is Greenwich Band C, approximately 100 pounds per month
* Water and electricity, depending upon usage
You are dealing with Private Landlord, no agency fees. I am very friendly and very flexible. Deposit will be required to secure this amazing property (refundable at the end of your tenancy).
Viewing is highly recommended for this amazing property. Subject to a minimum 6 months contract and longer terms are very welcomed.
Joined February 09, 2019